Blog Repost from Myspace 2

Ghosts.....

All of a sudden, there's been weird occurrences in our house. Nick caught an EVP on the the computer while recording a song; Devan had "someone" hid the cereal from him...honestly, he had the cereal out, turned around, came back and the cereal was put away in the cabinet....and now its completely missing. And I.....yesterday had a bunch of chalk all over my pants, okay not strange......but the thing is, it was chalk handprints, as if someone was sitting in my lap (so it was upside down) and NOBODY had been playing with chalk in that time. AND a few moments before, my pants had been completely clean, and I was sitting at the computer, so where the damn chalk come from?? I not ruling out explanations, but I am still a little baffled....we'll see what else happens. Keep tuned!